The importance of your mental health should never be underestimated. When you’re experiencing mental distress, or struggling with mental health disorder symptoms, it’s time to explore your options for managing your emotions, feelings and behaviors, especially when they are interfering with your quality of life.
There are a variety of treatment options that can help you throughout your mental health journey. Whether you’re struggling with a situation that’s causing anxiety or you’re having suicidal thoughts that require intensive care, there’s a mental health treatment option for you. Lightfully Behavioral Health is in network with Anthem Blue Cross and can help meet your mental health needs.
Read on to learn about the different mental health treatment levels of care available at Lightfully to Anthem Blue Cross members as well as what makes Lightfully different from other providers.
4 types of mental health treatments for Anthem Blue Cross members through Lightfully
Everyone struggling with a mental health disorder deserves treatment that’s personalized for their particular symptoms. That’s why there’s an option for everyone struggling with mental distress. That means everything from mild symptoms that can be managed with psychotherapy and medication to severe symptoms that put you at risk to yourself or others.
The goal of treatment programs is to help you manage your mental health disorder symptoms while developing life skills and coping mechanisms that will benefit you for years to come.
If you’re an Anthem Blue Cross member, you can benefit from a variety of mental health treatments through an in-network program like Lightfully. We ensure that every program includes a treatment plan that is personalized to your particular needs and symptoms.
The four Lightfully mental health treatment levels of care for Anthem Blue Cross members are:
- Residential Treatment Center (RTC) —Residential Treatment provides extended stays in a safe and comfortable space for you to focus solely on improving your mental health with behavioral and medical care. It includes daily group sessions, frequent individual therapy sessions, weekly family sessions and outings.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) — The Partial Hospitalization Program provides a structured schedule of programming, frequent individual therapy sessions, group sessions and weekly family sessions during the day without overnight stays. It allows you to gain the skills you need to improve your mental health so that you can immediately integrate them into your lifestyle.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) — For a balance between mental health support and your regular routines, our IOP is what you’re looking for. It’s often used as a transition from higher levels of care. It includes three to five hours of programming during the day, as well as daily individual therapy sessions, group sessions and ongoing family therapy.
- Virtual Intensive Outpatient Program (vIOP) — If you prefer to receive your intensive outpatient care from the comfort of your home, then you should consider our vIOP. It’s an online treatment option with flexibility for clients who have needs and schedules that don’t allow for a commute, while also encouraging autonomy and independence.
Lightfully’s personalized approach to mental health treatment
We want to ensure that Anthem Blue Cross members receive treatment for their entire well-being, not just their diagnosis. That’s why we incorporate a clinical model of process-based therapy into every one of our levels of care.
PBT is a personalized approach to mental health disorder treatment. It utilizes integrated interventions, such as values clarification and motivational enhancement, to tackle the four core processes that are at the basis of every mental health disorder:
- Difficulty with emotions
- Difficulty with thoughts
- Difficulty with behaviors
- Difficulty with relationships
Lightfully is one of the only behavioral health clinical treatment providers that use process-based therapy.
Lightfully Behavioral Health locations where Anthem Blue Cross members can receive mental health treatment
There are many Lightfully Behavioral Health locations across the Golden State. If you’re an Anthem Blue Cross member, you can explore the mental health treatment options at our locations throughout California in Thousand Oaks, Los Angeles, San Jose and San Diego. We also have two Teen program locations in San Diego, including a Residential Treatment Center and a Partial Hospitalization Program/Intensive Outpatient Program.
If you’re looking for treatment that’s flexible for your needs and schedule, you can also look into the Lightfully Virtual Intensive Outpatient Program.
Change is possible. If you’re an Anthem Blue Cross member ready to take the first step in your mental health journey, reach out to our Admissions Concierge Team. We’ll take the next steps together, toward the fullest, brightest version of you.