Process-Based Therapy (PBT) is an innovative, unified framework for mental health care that integrates fundamental elements of evidence-based therapies to address the whole person and their core challenges. Lightfully is one of the first and only behavioral health organizations to use this transformative model.
Lightfully is one of the first and only behavioral health organizations to use this transformative model.
More personalized, multidimensional treatment. Progress you can see and understand.
Lightfully uses a clarified approach to PBT, which focuses on:
- Working with the whole person, not diagnostic labels
- Addressing the fundamental, interconnected issues (aka “processes”) that are the basis of all mental health disorders
- Using an integrated toolkit of therapeutic techniques that are:
- Backed by clinical evidence (data) demonstrating effectiveness
- Drawn from various evidence-based psychotherapies
- Inclusive of all dimensions of human experience (i.e. thinking/cognition, behavior, etc.)
- Continually measuring and optimizing progress, using clinically validated assessments
Deep commitment to clinical excellence, advanced training and measurable accountability.
Lightfully is Here to Help You Find Your Shine
- Depression and other mood disorders
- Anxiety/OCD disorders
- Personality disorders
- Trauma/PTSD disorders
Everybody’s circumstances are different. Depending on your unique goals and needs, your care may involve various services levels (or a mix of them):
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Virtual Services
Our Approach to Treating Adolescents
Our adolescent clinical model is rooted in Process Based Therapy and is specifically designed to help adolescents and their families thrive. We treat adolescents using data driven clinical decision making and use integrated therapeutic techniques to ensure the highest quality care is provided. Lightfully is one of the first and only treatment programs to integrate DNA-V, a process-based therapy developed specifically for adolescents. Contact us today to learn more about what makes our adolescent clinical model the standard of excellence in mental health treatment.