Mental Health Online Support Group
Free mental health
Free Mental Health Support Group
Every Thursday from 12-1pm PST
(2pm CST & 3pm EST)
Our online mental health support groups are facilitated by Rebecca Wolfslau, LPC National Director of Admissions, and Felisa Schneider, MS Admissions Counselor.
- Lightfully Support Groups are available at no cost to support adults
of all genders in their mental health recovery process.
- This Support Group is pro-recovery, and its goals are to help people
dealing with mental health challenges know they’re not alone, reduce
stigma and shame, collaborate on solutions to common challenges,
and inspire hope.
- We ask that all Support Group participants read and respect our
Online Support Group Guidelines.
Meet Our Support Group Facilitators
Rebecca Wolfslau, LPC
National Director of Admissions
Felisa Schneider, MS
Who is this Online Support Group Intended to Help?
- This group is intended for those actively experiencing mental health challenges.
- This group is not intended for family, friends, or providers as this may change the dynamic and safety of the group.
- While people of all motivation levels are welcome, our discussions are pro-recovery, pro-treatment, and compassion-aligned.
What to Expect In This Online Mental Health Support Group Community
- The group facilitator will admit you into the group, giving a few minutes for everyone to join. The facilitator will then walk through the guidelines to ensure a safe and supportive environment. New members are encouraged to utilize Zoom emojis so the online community can welcome them. Each discussion is prompted with a quote or topic, though the conversation is fluid and participants can raise their hand to share. Most people have their cameras on, and being able to see all participants
is strongly encouraged to foster community and connection. Each meeting is 1 hour long.
Online Mental Health Support Group Benefits
- Feeling connected and less alone
- Relating to others dealing with similar challenges
- Reducing shame by normalizing common struggles
- A safe, moderated space where discussions about mental health are respected – not challenged or triggering
- Feeling seen, heard, and listened to
- Brainstorming solutions and ideas as a collective group
- Practice advocating for yourself in a safe, mindful environment
- Virtual access to the Support Group, no matter your location
Join a Lightfully Mental Health Support Group
“WARNING: READ CAREFULLY. THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDES A WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND LEGAL RIGHTS AND DEPRIVES YOU OF THE RIGHT TO SUE LIGHTFULLY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH AND OTHER WAIVED PARTIES.
For and in consideration of allowing me to participate in an educational support group hosted by Lightfully Behavioral Health, I, for myself, and on behalf of my spouse, children, parents, guardians, heirs and next of kin, and any legal and personal representatives, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby agree to and make the following contractual representations:
I understand and acknowledge that this activity is not therapy and that no client/therapist relationship is formed by my participation.
The information provided to me is educational only and does not constitute the provision of medical or other professional health care treatment services.
In exchange for allowing me to participate, I hereby waive and covenant not to sue, and further agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, Lightfully Behavioral Health and its officers, directors, partners, shareholders, members, agents, employees, contractors, and volunteers (collectively, the “Waived Parties”), from any and all liability, claim(s), demand(s), cause(s) of action, damage(s), loss or expense, including court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees of any kind or nature whatsoever (“Liability”) which may arise out of, result from, or relate to my participation. I further agree that if, despite this Agreement, I, or anyone on my behalf, make a claim for Liability against any of the Waived Parties, I will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Waived Parties from any such Liability which may be incurred as a result of such a claim that I might have against the Waived Parties or anyone associated with the educational support group.”