What is Equip training?
Equip is a competency-based and feedback-driven method of training in which Lightfully employees are equipped with intentionally-paced education, practice, and feedback to build mastery and enrich professional fulfillment.
- Measurable competencies are operationalized specific to discipline.
- Learn, practice, share™
- “Clear-is-kind” feedback
- Peer collaboration
- Employee must achieve mastery in a competency level prior to moving to the next level.
- Employee moves through training according to their specific acquired proficiency
- Equipped prior to Implementation
- Employees must complete specific levels of training prior to beginning work
Why did we develop Equip?
Training must be intentional, systematized, and competency-based. Why?
- The practice of psychotherapy is an art and a science. Clinicians require training beyond their degree to perform case conceptualization, data-driven clinical decision making, and treatment mapping.
- Treatment of mental health disorders requires expertise in various therapeutic interventions, which demands therapist agility and versatility.
- The psychotherapy setting does not naturally provide feedback to shape skills and competence.
Lightfully is a learning community.
Clinicians will be trained in the art of data driven decision making and will find the tools they need to make in-the-moment decisions about the client’s treatment. They will be equipped with an array of interventions to use in a design specific to each client’s needs.
Treating our clients is not a protocol-driven, cookie-cutter process. Our training community creates space for & honors the complexity of treating human suffering.