April 17, 2023Reading Time: 2 minutes
Summer is a season of warmth and relaxation – we look forward to ice cream, baseball, and being in the sun! However, the summer can feel overwhelming for those struggling with mental health challenges, thanks to more social events and a less structured work or school routine. The Lightfully Summer Reset Intensive is an opportunity to step away from daily life, and toward better mental health.
Seeking short-term treatment with Lightfully’s Summer Reset Intensive can offer a few unique benefits:
- The ability to take time away to reset your mental healthcare while friends and family are on their own summer vacations
- Dedicated time to focus on rest, self-care, and personal growth
- Enjoy luxury experiences like chef-cooked meals, yoga movement classes, acupuncture*, and massage*.
For adults ages 18+ and teens ages 12-17 of all genders, Lightfully’s Summer Reset Intensive provides an opportunity to reset and recharge. What may feel like a big step can help to significantly pave the way for a healthier, happier relationship with self and others.
At Lightfully, clients are offered a structured schedule of activities and therapy sessions, which can help establish a healthy routine. This routine can be especially beneficial for those struggling with mental health issues, providing stability and predictability.
Another benefit of treatment during the summer is the support system provided by our diverse mental health professionals. Many people struggling with mental health issues feel isolated and alone. Lightfully’s offerings surround clients with a supportive community of peers and mental health professionals who understand their struggles and can provide empathy and guidance.
Here’s what to expect from a Summer Reset Intensive:
- 2-4 weeks of 24/7 Residential treatment, Outpatient day treatment, or Virtual treatment, depending on each client’s individual needs. This timeframe can be extended based on clinical progress and level of need. Lightfully’s Summer Reset Intensive includes individual and group therapy sessions, with ample time for leisure, and personal time on your phone or device.
- Compassion and kindness through evidence-based clinical care. Lightfully’s licensed, clinical therapists are here to help with each client’s immediate needs and bigger goals.
- Lightfully’s unique approach to Process-Based Therapy – our groundbreaking, data-based clinical model – provides a customized treatment plan specific to each client and their specific needs.
- A variety of support options to help apply treatment strategies that work in the real world.
Seeking mental health treatment during the summer can be a valuable investment toward recovery for those struggling with mental health issues. With the slower pace of life, outdoor activities, supportive community, and break from external pressures, Lightfully provides a unique opportunity for clients to focus on their mental health and well-being. If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health issues, consider contacting our Admissions Concierge Team to explore the benefits of summer treatment. Remember, seeking help is a sign of strength, and there is no shame in prioritizing your mental health.
For more information, click here.
(* acupuncture and massage are add-on services at our residential level of care)